Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Miss You, Daddy

Alright, I'm human. I have weaknesses, especially when it comes to fathers and their little girls. So, when I ran into this video on "You Tube" while checking out some 9/11 tributes, I watched and teared up over this one. It's only a cartoon, but it's very effective. It's called I Miss You, Daddy-9/11 Tribute by Phill Collins. You know some little girl (actually, litteraly thousands of them) are going through this every day. It really, sincerely breaks my heart. It's a great 9/11 tribute. I hope this one wins an award somewhere.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {