Monday, November 06, 2006

It's Time

O.k, not quite yet. But soon, very soon.

Tommorrow is the day that America (and being Canadian myself, unfortunately, I can't take part in this battle for history) vote for their representatives, senators, governers etc, to determine the future of the United States. *Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope* (Sorry about that)
Anyways, I'll be brief: please, people, DO NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT!!! As I've said, any vote for a democrat is a vote for defeat. And I don't mean just in the war, but in everything from immigration (although both parties-mostly republicans-are to blame for that one), to education, to the economy (to all you lefties-if there, in fact, any that would dare read this blog-Clinton didn't do all that well with the economy as much as the Democrats would have you believe. The balanced budget wasn't his baby, believe me) to everything in between.

Are these the people you want to lead you?





More "just for fun stuff". Should Republicans lose the House, at least we still have these:

Sorry about the picture alignment. I still haven't quite got the hang of this. Don't worry. I'm working on it.

Chappaquidick

Democrats

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!

Check out this blog:
www.asmalldoseofreality.bloghi.com/2005/12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {