Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another "Who Cares?" Comment

So Vice-President Joe Biden called some shop owner a "smart-ass" after the owner asked to have his taxes lowered. It was a friendly conversation and Biden was clearly joking. Yes, this is me defending Joe Biden. It's not the first time. Why? Because I like the guy. I think he's a decent person. He coughs up more gaffes than 10 George W. Bushes it seems, but why the heat on the guy? Even the shop owner took it in jest.
It went like this:



It didn't seem to bother anybody when during the 2008 campaign, Sen. John McCain, after a question from a young man at a stump speech about whether McCain was worried about dying in office should he become president, McCain called the questioner a "little jerk," also in jest and everybody knew it.



So, what's all the hubbub...bub?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.

9:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really informative blog post here my friend. I just wanted to comment & say keep up the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and I’ll be back to read more in the future my friend! Also well-chosen colors on the theme it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion :)

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {