Thursday, September 30, 2010

James O'Keefe Exposed?

When citizen journalist James O'Keefe rightfully went into the offices of ACORN, along with assistant Hannah Giles, to expose the corruption, illegalities and plain ol' scuminess of that left-wing organization that has strong ties to President Obama, O'Keefe was hailed as a hero by the right for showing the world the underhandedness of left-wing political organizations in general. But now it seems he is dabbling in his own dishonesty, and perhaps a touch of perversion when he allegedly tried to lure CNN reporter, Abbie Boudreau onto a boat to seduce her "for all the world to see" after he claimed CNN uses "hot blondes to seduce interviewees to get screwed on television..."

So, in a prepared statement, he said, "they want to portray me and my friends as crazies, as non-journalists, as unprofessional and likely as homophobes, racists or bigots of some sort…"
"Instead, I've decided to have a little fun. Instead of giving her a serious interview, I'm going to punk CNN. Abbie has been trying to seduce me to use me, in order to spin a lie about me. So, I'm going to seduce her, on camera, to use her for a video. This bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five will get a taste of her own medicine, she'll get seduced on camera and you'll get to see the awkwardness and the aftermath."


Boudreau's story can be read here. as with CNN's official take.
As of this writing, there has been no further comment on the matter by O'Keefe, except to say in an e-mail to CNN, "That is not my work product. When it was sent to me, I immediately found certain elements highly objectionable and inappropriate, and did not consider them for one minute following it."

As all the facts are not in on this one, and to be honest, I don't know if I completely trust CNN motives on anything anymore (but not even nearly as bad as MSNBC) so I'll wait for the full outcome of this to pass any judgment. But if this turns out to be true as Boudreau claims, then it does not bode well for O'Keefe's future and/or his credibility. As the Media Research Center's Brent Bozell said,
"Conservatives must all guard against this. Let there be scrutiny, by all means." And I repeat: there must be scrutiny.
Bottom line: We want nothing to do with O’Keefe or his dirty antics."


Ace of Spades has a take on it as well...(scroll down)

Exit question...
Why would Boudreau agree to the meeting in the first place, much less on a secluded spot like a boat? Is O'Keefe that much of a player that CNN would do a profile on him? Is O'Keefe correct? Is the media out to get him because of the ACORN story? Or is he just perverted and paranoid?Who knows? I mean he had to know any sort of unwarranted advancements wold be reported by Boudreau herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {