Monday, December 13, 2010

Always Be Cutting

Remember when I said that I noticed a few edits in the answers of Sarah Palin during her inquisition, I mean interview with ABC's Charles Gibson; with his glasses on the end of his snobby, self-righteous nose? You probably thought I was paranoid. You may have even laughed out loud or even a little pffft may have escaped your lips.
Well, apparently I'm not so paranoid and I'm not the only one who noticed.

By the way, to my knowledge Gibson never did answer this open letter by Bidinotto. His silence speaks volumes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

That's why I always find my news at alternative places like blogs and media watchdog sites. We're at war with the MSM. I like the idea of bringing your own camera in interviews - I hope more people do this. The MSM needs to be taken out. I hope they all go bankrupt.

4:25 pm  
Blogger Northern Exposer said...

Need to take them out? Uh oh, there's that violence from the right again, lol.

We do need an official media police, though. Things are way out of hand. I simply cannot fathom how they can deny all their bias with a straight face. Have you heard Baba Wawa's latest on Boehner?

12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {