Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Another Catch Up

Wow. Since I've been on vacation for the last 12 days, I have missed quite a bit. So, per usual when this happens, here's a run down of what has transpired in the wacky world of news and politics. Well, whatever I deem fit for my interests anyway.

Of course, the obvious and most relevant first:


Congress Finally Agrees to Deal on Debt Ceiling
It's about time the clowns on both sides in this circus got something done. Too little, too late though. It still amazes me how the media potrayed the Republicans and only the Republicans as the bad guys in all this, given Paul Ryans plan, John Boehner's plan and the Democrat-controlled Congress not really even caring to put forth a Constitutionally-mandated annual budget in two years.

America's Credit Rating Downgraded
Hey, here's another first for The One. I wonder why no one is celebrating this "accomplishment?" Whoever is in office takes the blame, right? Isn't it that how it goes?

London Burns

And I would be a total heel (which of course I am) if I didn't say a happy belated birthday to President Obama. Sincerely. Really. If it is in fact his real birthday...just kidding.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {