Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope all is well with you and yours and I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a very healthy and successful new year. When this is published (it's on auto-post) I'll be in a new, yet old city as I move back home in another life-altering move and although most of it is personal, some of it is a bit nomadic. Just a calling to go. Lately it can best be articulated, on paper, by RUSH's "Fly By Night."

To make a long story short (insert the cast and crew of any Monty Python production shouting, "Too late," here) it may take at least until the new year before I continue annoying you all. So, yes, my New Year's post/salutations will also be on auto-post. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

So again until the new year, Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {