Friday, January 05, 2007

I Dare Democrats to Deny This

Seeing how the left-wing media and their Bush-hating allies, the DNC, have seen to have forgotten how and why the war started-to which they are now denying these statements, or were "pressured" into making them- here's a little reminder...not that I expect it to make any difference.

By the way, please disregard the video menu immediately following this video. They're all anti-Bush, anti-semite rhetoric and have absolutely no basis in truth. I don't know why this guy (where I got the video from) would have this useful collage only to be followed by re-visionists theories of history.

Democrat Hypocrisy

Add to My Profile | More Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {