Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. I tried to gather videos of my favourite Christmas movies, videos and moments from all over the net, so the sources vary. Here are some of the ones I was able to find and/embed. One of my perrenial favourites, "It's a Wonderful Life" couldn't be done, at least not embedded. However there is a link. I hope it's accessable for a while. Yes, I like It's a Wonderful Life. I watch it every year, without fail. Wanna fight about it?

Click here watch George Bailey rediscover his life...again.

Peanuts // Merry Christmas Charlie Brown






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {