Thursday, December 21, 2006

O'Donnel v.s. Trump

I have never liked Donald Trump, but I like Rosie O'Dummy even less. I don't give a hoot about celebrities or what they have to say outside of a script, especially on foreign policy. And I couldn't care less if their "feuding" with each other. But today, I have to say, with a big smile on my face, good job Donald. Apparently Rosie said that "The Donald" was a "snake oil salesman". I assume she was referring the reaccuring character on "Little House on the Prairie" (there's a wholsome show that's needed on the airwaves nowadays)

Anyways, "The View"'s resident trouble maker said that Trump wasn't exactly the "moral compass for 20-year-olds in America" and to "sit and spin, my friend". Now if anyone should be making comments on anybody else's morality, it sure as hell isn't O'Donnel, although she's not totally in the wrong here. You don't have to look far and wide for Trump's quite public business dealings. The man is self-absorbed and not the real estate genious he wants everybody to think he is, but that's neither here nor there.

The bottom line is, I just love seeing Liberal whackos tear into each other.

Trump fired back with "Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look foward to taking lots of money from my nice, fat little Rosie." Ouch.



Again, I could care less what celebrities have to say, but I inform you on this matter because I just dislike O'Donnel that much. I guess I'll go with Trump on this one. Just the lesser of two evils, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {