Monday, December 04, 2006

Dems in the Eyes of the Rest of Us

I know I haven't blogged in almost two weeks (I've been busy with school stuff)and I'm just going to post some some catoons I found on Townhall.com. But first, and you'll see the accompanying cartoon with this, I'd like to give out a big AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! to Al Gore. What happened to all the hurricanes that were supposed to wreak havoc on the South-East this summer? Al, that feeling on your face is called egg. I believe that the balderdash your trying to pass on the American public, nay the world, that is continually debunked is oh, what? Let's all say it together now, An inconvienent truth?

Anyways, here's the Democrats in the eyes of the public post November 7.


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {