Sunday, December 17, 2006

All Hail Danny Bonaduce

Okay, I admit I was never really a fan of him, although his talk show wasn't all that bad and his radio show (from what I've heard from it) is passable. Plus, didn't you just dig him in Corvette Summer? But ever since I saw Danny Bonaduce just shove it sideways right up John Connor's conspiracy-laden backside, I now love this guy. I'll say it again, I now actually love Danny Bonaduce. In case you don't know who he is (and really, why should you?) John Connor is a one-man idiot machine who runs the Resistance Manifesto.com website. Go ahead, check out his blog. Like they say at www.screwloosechange.com, why do people like this continue to post videos where they make themselves out to be total fools. Ah well, less work for the rest of us. I first saw this over at Hot Air, then on the above mentioned Screw Loose Change that you can find right here on Blogger. Check it out, this guy Partridge is the Man!! This is what we conservatives need to do to get some things right in people's heads, straight foward, in-your-face honesty. Everybody from conspiracists to Cindy Sheehan (how's that fast going?) to Michael Moore to all the rest. Just shut up already!

Just for your own sake (and that of our collective minds) read these sites debunking this joke that should have died long ago. Mind you, I shouldn't really be giving credence, much less time to these crackpots, but they are funny, aren't they?

www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com
www.911myths.com
www.internetdetectives.biz/case/loose-change
www.debunking911.com



Hey, remember when I reported on the rumored conservative version of The Daily Show, well since Danny boy has talk show experience and since he's an obvious conservative, I say put him in as host. He's got my vote. By the way, this Connor guy epitomizes the word goof.

You may have also noticed that I finally learned how to post embedded videos directly. Yay for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {