Thursday, May 10, 2007

This May Never Happen Again

I can't believe I'm about to say this about a liberal, but good for Alan Colmes.

Whew! Kooky.

And just for fun, I had to post this video by a band called The Right Brothers (ever heard of 'em? They also did a tune entitled, "Bush Was Right") This is pretty apropo, I would say.
UPDATE: I found another tune/video at their website. They're most definately not The Beatles, but I like these guys just the same. Hey at least their not the Dixie Chicks.


Check out their website www.therightbrothers.com and their store for song samples. Check out the aforementioned, "Bush Was Right" along with "I'm In Love with Ann Coulter" and "Shut Up and Teach". Great stuff.

Here's a Taste:

Bush Was Right

Add to My Profile | More Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {