Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bush Finally Starts His Move Toward True Dictatorship

Gotcha!
I was taken in for a second as well when I read this via Flopping Aces. I was left shaking my head when I realized I had been fooled by the "news". I should have known better since it wasn't pasted all over the MSM since the crack of dawn. Interesting attention-getter, none-the-less. Be sure to scroll down for more compelling info, especially on the undeniaable surge progress and the unification of Sunnis and Shiites (what happened to the "civil war"?) and the defections of al Queda fighters.

On another page, while surfing the site, I found a little more on the hypocrisy, lies and re-writing of history from ex-president Clinton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {