Thursday, July 19, 2007

Is My Face Red

Man, oh man, am I embarrassed. I can't believe I actually said that Mika Brzezinski of a Mess NBC had integrity. Although I do think she did the right thing by refusing to lead the news off with any Paris Hilton garbage, she had to go and ruin it by not only swooning over Dan "Fake But Accurate" Rather ala Ann Curry, but then she, along with flipper, Joe Scarborough, doesn't even call Rather on his "I'm big on personal integrity" crap. That's what I get for trying to be impartial and defend ANYONE associated with the network that would hire Kieth Oberloon.


That'll teach me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {