Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's Been One Year...and My Watch Broke

I just realized I missed my own anniversary. It's been one year since June 6, 2006 that I've been blogging (semi) regularly. I wish I could do it every day, but there are more pressing matters. I suppose if I was getting paid for it and was able to pay the rent and bills, I guess I would do several posts a day. Actually, I guess I would have to if I wanted to keep the job, not to mention a roof over my head.

I hope I've mildly entertained you while informing you. I hope I've done the latter more, and more convincingly. Who knows how long this will last? I'll quote John Lennon when he said,
"You can be pig-headed and say, 'Oh yeah, we're gonna last 10 years" but as soon as you say that you think, you're lucky to last six months."
Now, I'm not saying I'm as relevant or as culturally popular as the Beatles (not that I would want to-paparazzi need not apply) and I don't really know what that quote has to do with anything (I guess it's mildly relevant) but I bet in one year of blogging, anything I've said is at least (if not more so) pertinent than what Lennon got across to his minions. Yeah, I said it. Heck, in my earlier days, I was one of those minions.

Yay. Happy Anniversary to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {