Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Quick Round-Up

Hey Folks. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had real difficulties with my PC, plus my internet was cut off and I'm working more now doing freelance stuff, so until further notice, I will not be posting as regularly as usual. It sucks too, because I love doing this.

Anyways, I thought I'd quickly comment on some of the events that have transpired since I last posted. Where do I begin? Well, I think I'll begin with the resignations of Karl Rove and Alberto Gonzalez. Simply put, I never thought Rove would leave Bush after all they've been through. I really don't think it has anything with political pressure from the Demorats. He says he just wants to spend more time with his family which is understandable, but why would he leave now with only a year left in the President's term? Don't worry, I'm not for one second falling for the idea that he was worried about being brought a grand jury. Although I don't know if I can say the same about Harriet Myers. Not that I feel that she's guilty of anything, I just think she wants to avoid the hailstorm that would most assuredly hit her between the eyes when the Dems try to nail her with some trumped up charges with the MSM complicit all the way.

As for Gonzalez? I said it once and I'll say it again, hopefully for the last time; I don't care what those so-called internal e-mails said, because it doesn't make a difference, FEDERAL PROSECUTORS WORK AT THE PLEASURE OF THE PRESIDENT!!! Right Ms. Reno?

Hillary Clinton and her criminal buddies. I'm sure by now you've all heard about this one (that is of course unless you get your info from the MSM, in which case you've heard only soundbites) C'mon, are you really that surprised that the Clintonistas have that are on the lamb? By the way, why won't she open her library again?

Well that's all for today, I'm ina real time crunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {