Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Still Waiting

I'm still waiting for the left-wing media to go after Bill Maher for calling Sarah Palin a "c*nt" and a "twat," among other disgusting names on a regular basis.

I'm still waiting for Mike Malloy to catch heat for the Christians he has said that had been "smashed into a grease spot" from tornadoes in the "Bible belt."

I'm still waiting for the left-wing media to admonish Sarah Bernhardt for suggesting Sarah Palin should be "gang-raped by my big black brothers."

I'm still waiting for the left-wing media to call Keith Olbermann for his comment that conservative commentator S.E. Cupp should have been aborted by her parents and called Michelle Malkin a “mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick.”

Believe it or not I'm still waiting for the left-wing media to admonish Chris Matthews for calling Hillary Clinton in a “she-devil,” “Nurse Ratched” “Madame Defarge “witchy,” “anti-male” and “uppity.”

I'm still waiting for the left-wing media to force Matt Taibbi to apologize to Malkin for saying, "When I read her stuff, I imagine her narrating her text, book-on-tape style, with a big, hairy set of balls in her mouth."

I'm still waiting for the left-wing media to go after Ed Schultz for saying on his radio show that Sarah Palin set off a "bimbo alert" and for calling Laura Ingraham a "right-wing slut."

No? Nothing? Yeah, thanks for honesty dirtbags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {