Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Debates-4th and Final

I don't care what the polls say-like I'm going to believe the CBS/Traitor Times poll anyway. McCain not only won the debate, he schooled Obama. I have no idea what these guys were watching. It was like watching a father admonishing his cocky, punk kid.

Again, if you know how I score these things-I gave one round, or even one point to Obama and saw the rest as a pummeling. McCain did what he needed to do. He didn't get angry, he didn't get mean, he got assertive. This should really even things out in the polls, me thinks. He'll get the bounce. That is of course if you believe that CBS/NYT debacle saying that Obama was up by 14 points. Fourteen! Whatever.

I think it's still Obama's to lose (for now) but don't think for a moment it won't be close.

Obama lied again about his taxes in what I consider (and borrowed from Michael Savage-who I don't really agree with half the time) as "trickle-up poverty."
He also lied in front of the world about 100 percent of McCain's ads being negative. What's so negative about telling the truth about his radical associations.
And apparently Obama chose not to remember the congratulatory message McCain gave Obama at the end of the Democratic National Convention.

Which reminds me of the other lies, including, but not limited to his association with William Ayers, ACORN, etc.

So the final tally on the debates (and I've changed my mind on one of them-the second McCain-Obama one from a slight McCain win to a draw) is McCain/Palin 3, Obama/Biden 0 with one draw.

The next three weeks are going to be very interesting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3-0 with one draw ??
Ouch, dude......, that stings.

I also disagree. 8^)

4:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're using Stern as a benchmark of reporting.

Stern has staged MANY things like this over the years.

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {