Thursday, December 11, 2008

O.K. WTF?

Are you kidding me?
Even some gays aren't on board as the numbers aren't where organizers would like them to be.

So does this mean heterosexuals can just call in "Straight" every time they want to mourn the death of any of their failed initiatives without fear of reprisal? Man, with the Dems in power, a lot of conservatives wouldn't be showing up for work in the next two to four years.

This is ridiculous. I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi-sexual, or abstinent, anybody that misses work with that lame excuse deserves to be fired!

Did I say this is ridiculous? This goes way beyond.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Absolutely, couldn't agree more. I was shocked when I heard about that.

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {