Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chris Tingle Lowers Himself Yet Again

Just when you think Obama's election victory should calm the hatred of the left down, if even just a tad (I know, silly me) Hardball host, Chris Matthews comes along and claims Sarah Palin should do well in sales of her newly published memoirs (when they actually do get published-and like all conservative authors, it will be a best-seller) if in fact she can read and write. That's right. Matthews "objectivity" allows him to make such an juvenile, unprofessional, bias claim.



By the way, by saying "Barack Obama is the only politician I know that can write," does that mean books by Nancy Pelosi, Jimmy Carter, John Kerry and a host of other liberal democrats were not written by them? Not even a little bit? Not that I'm surprised by that, seeing that the energy created by democratic brain-power could toast bread...lightly, but the fact that Matthews admitted it on national television is a bit surprising.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh wow. I didn't know about this. I'm totally speechless! How could he say that on the air?? There must be a very small group of people who take him seriously because the stuff that comes out of his mouth is just ridiculous.

I love the nickname you gave him, btw - Chris Tingle. LOL :)

1:32 pm  
Blogger Northern Exposer said...

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the name. Actually, I can't remember where I read it.

5:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {