Sunday, January 25, 2009

Obama Lashes Out at Limbaugh

President Obama spoke out against Republicans "listening too much to conservative radio talk-show host, Rush Limbaugh, (among other things) because that's not how things get done. The new president opined that Congressional Republicans should stop listening to Limbaugh if they want to get along with Democrats and the new administration.

Rush's reply? (and a good one at that)

Not that I totally disagree with the President's formula. You know, the same one that President Bush attempted when he crossed the isle to work with Ted Kennedy on "No Child Left Behind." Of course the Dems shat on him for it, and the MSM followed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

WTF, at least El Rushbo is constitutionally qualified to be President!

10:34 am  
Blogger Northern Exposer said...

I take it you're talking about the whole birth certificate affair. I don't know about all that, but I do think he's hiding something. For instance, what's the hold-up on his college transcripts?

12:15 am  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I agree. Not only is he hiding his grades, but the classes he took and the professors he worked with, that's what I want to see. I'm sure his college career is full of controversial papers he wrote, class topics, etc. I can't believe there wasn't a high demand for his transcript release during the campaign, but again we know MSM was in the tank for him.

I don't think there's even been a release of his Harvard Law Review papers. Why not?

1:42 pm  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh, I also wanted to add that his taking a shot a Rush Limbaugh was really juvenile.

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {