Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some Truth About the Israel/Hamas War Infinitim

Because you certainly won't get it from the MSM of the world.

From HonestReporting.com:
a great site and invaluable (from a European source, no less) that I just discovered.

The photo that started it all.

Media war crimes

Israel at war-Day 15

Bias and Fauxtojournalism

Case Studies:

CNN

Reuters

Media backspin



For more, I implore you to visit HonestReporting.com and read all the articles and watch all the videos therein. If I had the option to embed these videos, I would. There's some great stuff there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh, that Honest Reporting site is awesome. Wow! What a great find! As I said in the other post, it's such a hard fight going against MSM. I'm really impressed when someone takes them on like that site does.

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {