Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is This Man Crazy or Just Vigilant?

I don't know if this guy, Keyes just knows something and is being made the fool, or is he just completely paranoid and doing it to himself?

I almost hate to say it, but I myself am not completely convinced that Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen. I mean I know this guy is loopy, but what if it turns out he's right? I mean, imagine the fallout.




I know I'm going to regret this, thinking like one of those conspiracy freaks, but why won't Obama's people just release his birth certificate? Why? That document his presidential campaign online is a certificate of live birth, not a certificate of natural-born residence of birth. There is a difference.


I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {