Thursday, February 19, 2009

Probably Not in the Best of Tastes

I would like to think the cartoonist was making reference to all the "monkies" in Congress.

UPDATE: Joy Behar went apesh*t.
Oops. Sorry.
H/T to Ms. Underestimated

If you followed the page all the way to the comment hi-lited, you've read this, for those that didn't...

I seem to recall a movie or a play depicting the assassination of Pres. George W. Bush.

I seem to recall Air America’s idiot Randi Rhodes doing a radio ditty about shooting Pres. Bush.

I seem to recall T-shirts with Pres. Bush’s face in front of gun crosshairs

I seem to recall various politicians and celebrities calling for executions of Pres Bush and VP Cheney.

But I am certain, Joy, Bush pardoned all those poor political prisoners before leaving office …

On second thought … I demand those cops in Conn. that gunned down that chimp be arressted and put on trial for killing Obama.

My GOD! These women aren’t even wise enough to be delusional bag ladies.

Priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {