Tuesday, June 08, 2010

More Domestic Wannabe Terrorists Arrested in NY

And guess what? They're not right-wing extremists. How much coverage about one being a Muslim and one being a Latino by the left-wing media do you think?

“We’ll start doing killing here, if I can’t do it over there.”
“I leave this time, God willing, I never come back. I’ll never see this crap hole. Only way I would come back here is if I was in the land of jihad and the leader ordered me to come back here and do something here. Ah, I love that.”
-Mohamed Mahmood Alessa

Could be just another couple of Timothy McVeighs, though. I can't be too sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {