Saturday, January 22, 2011

Olbermann Quits?

Did he announce this earlier? I don't watch this train wreck of a network (I see enough clips and read enough transcripts) so I didn't hear a thing about this. I mean, I can't say that I'm disappointed. And it didn't take the far-left fascist way of censorship and force him of the air! Of course this won't last long. He'll be back somewhere. He can't shut up or not spew his misleading and uninformed vitriol for long. and I'm sure he'll still be around to lend his oh-so-invaluable "expert" opinion on Matthew's, Maddow's, Schultz's or any other of Mess's low-rated shriek-fests.

Ah. The New York Times has the "scoop."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {