Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Disgusting! Matthews Compares Tea Party to the Muslim Brotherhood

Does this guy have any decency? Does he have any brains? Throw me a bone here. At least tell me he has some minuscule knowledge about the world around him (I know that's asking huge of a MSNBC employee) Please. Tell me he knows the difference between a "organization" that prides itself on the murder of women and children and one that wants government accountability. Someone please tell me he's really not that this dense.

By the way, President Obama supports the inclusion of the Muslim Brotherhood in the Egyptian government. Gee, there's a shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {