Monday, September 12, 2011

Paul Krugman is a Douchebag!

I was going to post this yesterday, given my ire at the time I read this complete hatefest of his own country, but given the day I refused to do what New York Times resident Pulitzer Prize-winning economic "expert" Paul Krugman did. He penned a screed so disgusting and so far from reality that I swear, if I ever met the dude, I'd spit in his face. Congratulations Krugman, you're now on par with Micheal Moore.

This just goes to show that the Pulitzer Prize means absolutely nothing to anybody except to those who think it does. Krugman, Obama, who's next? Chris Matthews? And let us not forget about Chris Hedges, who wrote his own "we should be ashamed" column and Kathleen Parker who proudly did the same.

Here's Matthew Sheffield's take on the inexcusable, deplorable Krugman. And for good measure, Ace of Spades (via NewsBusters) has a nice column on the fading mental faculties of people like these.

Seriously. Krugman really needs an ass-kicking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {