Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!


Mm hm. as I said, I auto-posted this one. I'm still unpacking to settle into this little, yet comfortable house and putting the finishing touches on my Man-Cave. That's right. Capitalized. Man Cave.

Any who, Happy New Year and I hope Christmas was good. Did we all enjoy the strangely satisfying festive-pie-in-the-face of the "occupy" weenies with our yule-tide exchanges of everything they hate, yet can't seem to keep their hands off of? They don't hate capitalism. They just hate the fact that it's not on sale enough. And that their parents won't let them in to eat or re-charge the batteries for their laptops, i-pods Blackberries and smart phones until they shower up.

But, now that I've got my holiday dig in, I'll end by saying have fun everyone, don't drink and drive, get home safe, help control the pet population by getting your pets spade or neutered and just generally be careful and don't get stupid tonight.

Happy New Year!

I'm gonna get meself drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {