Saturday, March 10, 2012

Top 10 Lies of Game Change

I probably won't watch HBO's Game Change. Not because I know it's just yet another bed of lies attacking Sarah Palin (the proof is simply the fact that the authors of the book and writers of the movie didn't even bother to interview Palin, John McCain or anyone that they skewered (says most that have seen a preview) had any real inside knowledge of the 2008 campaign. Plus I have btter things to do like putting up shelves and re-arranging my den. Plus, the last thing HBO produced that held any interest for me was The Sopranos, so their average in the last five years is to be desired.

But someone that has seen the film says it's nothing more than a left-wing hatch-job that was to be expected for a people that had no interest in doing any kind of sincere research or telling a objective story and listed the top 10 lies in the movie.

The "Palin" character in the movie "is nothing more than a left-wing day dream of who they (the left) wish Palin was." I like that. And judging by the left-wing discussions of the woman hardly any of them have even once met, I'd say that's a pretty accurate statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {