Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kevin Sorbo: Conservative Actor Speaks His Mind

I'm really not one on celebrity testimonials on anything.  Even if I agree with a lot of what say Clint Eastwood, Robert Duvall, Chuck Norris or yes, even Ted Nugent has to say.  I take it with a grain of salt.  I mean all those loony libs in Hollywood really make me want to wretch.  So to be fair, I don't really put too much stock in their opinions.

But recently actor Kevin Sorbo sat down and did an interview with Steve Malzbeg on his show.  It's today's conservative reality in a liberal Hollywood and a liberal Washington.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {