Friday, May 11, 2007

This is for Rosie (And For That Matter the Loose Change Idiots)

I have to get on the ball and start posting this stuff when it happens. Admittedly, not too good for someone who just graduated with a journalism diploma. I guess I just post when it strikes me, I suppose. In my own defense, it's not like I have deadlines here. But, I digress.

But here is yet ANOTHER steel supported structure that collapsed because of fire. As opposed to the WTC towers that collapsed due to failing trusses due to the fires compromising the building's structural integrity, in which the building's load (i.e. weight) was transferred the building's outer structural columns, resulting in a "pancake" collapse.

Care to explain this Ms. O'Donnell? Oh, wait. But this wasn't a building, right? Idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {