Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Greatest Movie Line Ever

I found it. I finally found it. I first heard this in a bumper used by Larry Elder on his show. I've been trying to find it for a few months, but with no avail, even after a link was sent to me via email. Unfortunately it didn't work. Then I just thought, why don't I just look on YouTube, I mean, what are the odds. Duh. I should have looked there right fom the start.
You know, YouTube may favor terrorist-supporting videos and ban any attempts by people such as Michelle Malkin and the like; but man, you can find pretty much anything on there. I fear QubeTV has a long way to go before they can rival these guys. Of course, there is one major difference in their approach; QubeTV doesn't ban dissenting views.

Anyways, the clip is from a 1940 film starring Bob Hope entitled, "The Ghost Breakers". Enjoy.



You gotta love Bob Hope. Nobody, and I mean nobody supported the troops like this man did. By the way, did you know he performed in every entertainment medium? From vaudville and radio to stage and screen-both television and movies. I think he may have even wrote a book or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {