Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pelosi Strikes Again

Nazi Pelosi has said that a festival in San Francisco, that, once again, has an exhibit depicting the Last Supper that offends Christians and marginalizes Christianity, "does not harm Christianity".
To be exact, the it is a reproduction of Christ and his disciples being portrayed as "swingers" and/or sexual deviants, including having Jesus and his inner circle holding sex toys. Doesn't harm Christianity? I don't believe it helps much either, there Blinky?
I suppose she's just following the standard S-P, politically-correct, "tolerant", Christian-bashing, hate-filled left playbook.
These people want the rest of us to think their being secular and non-partisan. Show me a painting of Mohammed (or any image of the false prophet) that is submerged in urine or dovered in feces. Then we'll talk about tolerence. When will this be stood up to en mass? Certainly not by the "Hollyweird elite" or the gutless, Demorat-led Congress I can assure you.

We will all have to meet our maker some dayand explain our actions. He knows I'm certainly not the best Christian I can be, but I have a feeling that I may, just may be in a better position to negotiate than Ms. Pelosi and her Godless followers that advocate this treatment of our Lord and saviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {