Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Even al Qaeda Thinks the Troofers Are Insane

And that's saying something.

I don't know how old this is, but man is it funny. Probably the most funniest part is how two groups of whack jobs can be this cordial to each other.
I guess both being America-haters gives them a reason to bond, huh? How adorable.


9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says

And on the same note...

The website appears to be a joke, with all these April Fool's-type videos, but that's the spin, I guess, making these jokers even more of a laughing stock.
And what the heck is the Onion Network? I mean, am I just totally out of the loop or what?

UPDATE: O.k, this site is a joke. Just check this out, even though a real story like this would still be a joke. Forgive me, I should have known better. But, c'mon, like CNN wouldn't air a story like this? Actually, they would probably air the snowman story too.
Mass hysteria comes in many forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {