Friday, November 21, 2008

Joe's Conspiracy Unfolds

Sigh.
I know this guy isn't really relevant anymore (unless he hits it big with country music "career")
but I..I just want the media to due it's job. I'm beggin' em' to be impartial, professional and accurate. At this point I'll settle for professional. But have the humility and recognizance to be journalists and expose this unbelieveable travesty of justice.
I mean talk about invasion of privacy. Too much interest in this guy by too many people in too many different branches of the Ohio state government. What is going to happen to whomever sent the memos to green-light this is another thing I want to know.

Remember when Reagan fired all those air-traffic controllers?
These guys should be all gone.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much like my worksite, certain records need to be confidential and any disclosure of information needs to be dealt with.
Joe The Plumber was a great character, but Mr W.'s identity and information should NOT have been disclosed.

IF only they had followed the script in Ohio.......

9:11 am  
Blogger Northern Exposer said...

Hear, hear.

2:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {