Sunday, December 28, 2008

Give Me a Break

Does this crap ever end? I know there's been a multitude of proof that everyone from Keith Olberloon, Chris Matthews, the cast of The View and Today and every liberal "news" program in between is in the deepest of tanks for Obama, but does this beat all or what? Not that it hasn't been totally expected, mind you, but I mean, really.
How can they possibly deny anything after this? But, of course, we all know they will, and continue on their merry Obama-loving way.

Not to mention (but of course I'm going to) the very next story.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times...Un-freaking-believable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {