Friday, April 03, 2009

How Quaint

Is this how the leader of the free world and arguably the most powerful man on the planet is supposed to act? Great sarcasm in this one. Being a Daffy Duck fan, I always look for that funny sarcasm bit.

I mean a little courtesy and respect (and I use that term loosely) is warranted, but to bow to the man? How does that look to Americans and the West as a whole when the first thing your "leader" does bow to another leader? Yeah, yeah, protocol and tradition aside, what the hell is he thinking? And if respect is his thing, how about saluting the American flag or putting your hand over your heart during the playing of the national anthem? At least Hillary knows that much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Gosh this made me upset. I can't believe he bowed! What the hell? In fact, every step of his European tour ruffled my feathers. He seemed to trash the US all over Europe. His townhall meeting in France was one of the most sickening things I've heard.

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {