Monday, August 10, 2009

Hillary Snaps at African Student

Having a bad day Ms. Secretary? What is it with the Clintons' that makes them blow up at the simplest questions? This time Hillary snapped at a young student who asked (through an interpretor) what her husband, former president, Bill Clinton, thought of the economy,
"You want to know what my husband thinks? My husband is not the Secretary of State, I am! If you want my opinion, I'll give it to you. I'm not going to channel my husband!"
She didn't seem to be all that angry. But definitely very defencive.



Touchy. Do you think she's still sensitive about losing to Obama? Or is it just that famous Clinton temper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {