Thursday, October 22, 2009

Obama Meets with His Favourites

Ok, so FOX News isn't a "real news organization" (that more people watch than MSNBC & CNN combined) but A MESS NBC is? Well, apparently the president thinks so.
TVNewser also has a bit of info, such as the pest list.

Rachel Maddow, Frank Rich, Maureen Dowd, Gwen Ifil? Ok, I would expect them as they are the president's main resident cheerleaders, but Kieth Olbermann? Really? A left-wing lunatic who's credentials are communications (so he knows what camera to look at, oooohh) from an agricultural college? So again, FOX News is not "a real news organization," but yet you have the most biased, historically ignorant people in the medium in an "off the record" briefing? With the exception of (perhaps) Maddow, who seems to know her stuff and isn't as indignant or morally corrupt as Olberloon (although still as hypocritical) this has to be the worst line-up of "journalists" going today. Ok, I'll give you Hannity. I am truly surprised Chris Tingle wasn't there.

Question. What if Bush had had a invitation-only, off the record "briefing" with Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Brit Hume and members of, let's say, The Weekly Standard? There wouldn't be too many questions about transparency now would there? But, once again, the current occupant of the White House doesn't have to keep his word or stay away from hypocrisy. He's a liberal, y'know.

I'll repeat what HotAir said,
"I guess it's not a problem for a new organization and its members to have a perspective so long as it's one the White House shares."

As a commenter on HotAir.com said,
"This has to be the mother of all 'what if Bush had done this?' moments."

Need any more proof of "Obama's media" and it's so-called "transparency" and their approval of left-wing media bias.
Doesn't anybody remember what the president said, that we should "resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree."

Hope and change.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

What if Bush had an invitation only press briefing? All hell would break loose.

The link was broken so I couldn't read it but it sounds like Obama was trying to get all his favorite press people to remain "on message." This is just the next step with the war on Fox. But if Hannity was there, though, then I don't know.

10:52 am  
Blogger Northern Exposer said...

I guess I wasn't clear. I don't think Hannity was there. I just find him to be kind of a windbag lately.

7:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question would you take a job as an article writer for any major news organization. Even one you claim to be bogus ?

Presidents favorites? You wish you could be one of his favorites, serious paycheck with those jobs. Write your free blog. I guarantee if you had opportunity to make money at this you would do whatever the newspaper asked of you and your oppinion wouldnt matter.
You would probabaly sellout in a minute.

6:15 am  
Blogger Northern Exposer said...

Well since I have integrity (and don't make excuses for real sell-outs-and real journalists for thsat matter) Yes, I most certainly would take a job anywhere I could get. However, would I sell my soul and do the bidding for a Marxist? You've got to be kidding. And no, I wouldn't do whatever my paper asked. There are more important things than money. I know you don't believe that, but there are some people that wouldn't get on their knees for Obama, such as Olbermann.

12:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {