Sunday, May 02, 2010

I Was Waiting For This Comparison

So where is the comparisons between Bush's Katrina and Obama's oil spill? Well, here's one. I know, I know; Obama acted "right away." So did Bush contrary to popular opinion (read lefty media lies) the difference being federalism didn't stop Obama from reacting (days after the fact by the way) In his defense, golfing is pretty relaxing. He does have to get that handicap down.

Once a left-wing, Democrat-worshipping media, always a left-wing, Democrat-worshipping media. Shameful.

Just for the record, all kidding aside, I don't blame this on Obama, just as (due to the whole Kathleen Blanco/Ray Nagin dithering, along with the rules of Federalism) I didn't blame Bush for Katrina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {