Thursday, May 06, 2010

Speaking of Syndromes...

Maybe the current President of the United States is simply, I don't know, insane? That's the only word that comes to mind when you encompass his audacity, arrogance, racism, narcissism and myriad of other delusional, self-important, grandiose speeches, quotes and actions. I would doubt you can come to any different conclusion after reading the above link written by Ali Sina. It was written before the 2008 election, but in spite of that it dose not read as out of date. And unfortunately it didn't help matters as the piece will demonstrate as to the role of the press and their fawning of the man. Come to think of it, this article is sort of an appendage to something I wrote in 2008 entitled, Obama: Man of the Left, just before the ascension, I mean, the election of Barack Obama.

This is the best thing I've read about Obama in a long time. That includes pieces from my favourites such as Thomas Sowell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {