Monday, May 24, 2010

Why No More National News Coverage for Southern Flood?

Considering I'm just as guilty as those "big-time" reporters that rushed to chastise President George W. Bush after the Hurricane Katrina who now are seemingly ignorant to the massive flooding in the southern states of Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee; as I to haven't mentioned it, I probably have no right to condemn any level of government's reaction to it or those members of the MSM that wanted so much for Katrina to be Bush's fatal albatross.

But when I read Larry Elder's take on this (especially when he reminded me of how much a total punk Kanye West is) I thought I should at least do the better late than never thing and post something about it, even if it is just a rant, more or less by someone else with more info than I. Shame on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {