Thursday, June 16, 2011

Get A Load of This One

This has to be the biggest, goofiest example of liberal paranoia, stupidity and ridiculousness I have seen yet. I mean this has to beat the 9/11 conspiracies (which may actually tie into this lunacy given the "Bohemian Grove" and all that)

These lib radio people from Randi Rhodes and Ed Schultz to the disgusting and senile Mike Malloy (I know, I know, who? Trust me, he's out there-in more ways than one) all have some toys in the attic that just won't let them use rationale and logic before they open their mouths and extend their irrelevance.

Liberals. Is there anything they won't say or do?
Sad. Really, really sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {