Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back in Action

Sorry about the lack of posts in the last month or so. As I said earlier, I have been in a transition lately and haven't had an opportunity to keep a regular updated schedule. But I'm back and on job once again. Only don't expect anything really interesting or regular on the GOP primary front as none of the candidates excite me nor do I think any of them can beat Obama. Not because the incumbent is untouchable and really anybody should be able to hammer him on the economy and unemployment, but none of the Republicans running are conservative enough to light the fire under not only the base, but they aren't competent enough to garner enough independent votes needed to beat Dear Leader.

I hope I'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {