Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Good "Reverand" at His Best

I give you the "Best" of Al Sharpton. Well, maybe not the best, since this compelation is missing his "diamond merhants" and "punk faggot" tirades, but this is why I call him "the biggest racist on the planet."



Well, y'know, he's no Rush Limbaugh.

Although, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but to be completely honest, I think I can understand his "cracker" explanation.
But unfortunately any credibility with me at that little clarification goes down the tubes when he says it about any white person...which is all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {