Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hope You Find Me Here

For those of you that read my other blog entitled "Conservative Eye", I appologize for not continuing under that title. In short, I screwed up, and couldn't get back there to post again. So I just started another blog until I figured this stuff out. As you can tell my posting of images isn't quite perfected yet as well. To those of you that left comments on "Conservative Eye" (all two of you), as well as any and all new bloggers and/or readers, I appreciate the kind words of support and hope that you will find me here and that you will keep on reading. I realize this is a matter of "too little, too late" but my appologies none the less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {