Sunday, May 18, 2008

Get Well Soon

I know you probably won't believe this coming from an "evil conservative", but I sincerely hope Massachusettes Senator, Ted Kennedy makes a good and timely recovery from his recent emergency medical situation. For all I've said about the man, I do believe he loves his country and sincerely believes he is doing the right thing for his fellow citizens, especially the lower to middle-class citizens. I just don't believe-and never will believe-that he is going about it the right, that is to say the correct, way of doing it.
I still maintain the man is a drunk, and should still be in-or at least just getting out-of prison for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne in 1969.

But I simply refuse to go the way of the far-left Liberal doctrine and wish death upon my political and/or idealogical opponents.
I mean, what would the columnists or commentors of say the Daily Kos or the Huffington Post be saying if it were Bush or Cheyney or Rush in the same situation.
I have not, of this writing, found any hate-filled, vitrolic death wishes to the good Senator originating from the right. Prove me wrong. If they are out there, they're eminating from the fringes of the extreme right wing and not by anyone I know or even know about. And I'm talking about the far-left loons. Hello Bill Mahr and Sean Penn.

Yes, we on the right would like to see Kennedy's seat in the Senate come up for election, but not this way.

Get well soon, Teddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {