Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Intolerent Perez Hilton Shows Us Why People Resent the Gay Agenda

If you happened to catch the Miss U.S.A. pageant, then you witnessed the most dumbest, irrelevant question anybody can ask a beauty show contestant. It had nothing to do with the spirit of the pageant and everything to do with advancing the gay agenda. What intolerant gays like Hilton don't get is that although they want you to think differently, they either really don't get that they are in the minority in their lifestyle and opinions-and I mean world-wide-or they're living in bizzaro world.



As you saw, Miss California, Carrie Prejean gave an honest, sincere answer to an incredibly irrelevant and obvious agenda-driven question by the queen of all nobodies." But, like all gay extremists, he didn't like the answer (that 95% of the planet agrees with) so he pouted and worse yet, threw an insulting and revealing tantrum on his video blog. If ya can't beat 'em, whine and bitch about it:



The worst answer in pageant history? Why? Because she doesn't agree with you? Because she has different morals and standards she lives by? Because she won't be indoctrinated by the intolerant gay agenda?

By the way, about his "She got booed. Never in the history of the pageant has anyone been booed," comment
Um, I don't know who...oops, I mean what he was smoking, but I heard more applause for her answer than boos. Come to think of it, were there even boos directed at her? If there were, it was no more than the three people that applauded Hilton's question.

Y'know, I'm not a gay-bashing bigot. I've known two homosexuals in my life. No, we weren't that close, but we were civil whenever we ended up hanging out with each other through mutual friends. One was for gay marriage (yes, it does go back farther than this decade) and (hold on to your socks) one wasn't. Imagine that, a homosexual against gay marriage. Perish the thought, huh? I have one bi-sexual female friend today. She knows of my thoughts on gay marriage. She doesn't like it, but she never blew up at me like this whiny little loser did to Prejean. Of course, she also said she hated conservatives when she first met me. Naturally, she couldn't tell me why. But regardless, she ultimately came to respect my views and me hers. We just differ in opinion and values, that's all.

Maybe Hilton, and other gay extremists like him can someday do the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dennis de Young said...

The initiative (and original) intolerance may be found in the Levite code at Genesis ch 17 fl and in Leviticus.

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock {